Better policy and regulatory outcomes through advanced analytics and data science.
Deep experience in collaboration with industry, government and regulators.
Secure, scalable, intuitive platform developed in partnership with business stakeholders.
Forrester Research assessed technology, process and organization.
HSE Analytics is a Canadian end to end data science and analytics provider. Incorporated in 2006 and led by PhD level experts with over 100 years of combined experience, HSE Analytics delivers insight via an approach vetted by IT strategy firm Forrester Research.
We understand effective collaboration. Delivering the insight necessary to advance multi stakeholder initiatives at the national and provincial scale involves facilitated collaboration. We lead the analytical elements of these initiatives.
We scale. We build and maintain multi-million-dollar analytics programs and deliver stand alone projects.
We are private and secure. Our infrastructure and process is audited and compliant with Alberta’s Health Information Act.
We are technology experts. We work with leading infrastructure and analytics technologies, including business intelligence, geospatial, online analytical processing, advanced statistics, and artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Oil and gas asset liability. A multi-province initiative to model the total abandonment and reclamation liability associated with oil and gas wells, facilities and pipelines in Western Canada. We delivered the insights necessary for the design of effective policy and regulation.
- Methane emissions. A federal and provincial level management program for methane emissions in Canada. We built the analytical infrastructure necessary to project methane emissions at the well and facility level and monitor the effectiveness of methane reduction strategies at the national and provincial scale.
- Municipal tax. A model containing all municipal tax information in Alberta and Saskatchewan was constructed to allow the effects of falling commodity prices on the assessment base of Alberta municipalities to be assessed.
- Community outreach, Western Canada. The analytics infrastructure necessary to describe the benefits of industry activity at community and electoral district scales was designed.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers: end-to-end build and maintenance of the analytics program CAPP uses to deliver empirical-based advocacy.
- Energy Safety Canada/Enform: end-to-end build and maintenance of the performance metrics program used by Energy Safety Canada to objectively identify health and safety issues of concern, design interventions, and monitor the effectiveness of interventions.
Let’s discuss how we can help.
13520 - 65th Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada